I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Monday, January 23, 2012

Lots of things going on

I have what I hope are several exciting new announcements.

First off, the sequel to Stasis and Flux should be available in Kindle and print formats within a few weeks. It's called Equipoise and it brings the trilogy to its conclusion. I am feeling a little sad about it, because I'm going to miss Ennek and Miner, but I have other work to distract me now.

Second, Amazon Prime members can now borrow Flux for free. It's part of Amazon's new Kindle Lending Library. One of the nifty things about the program is I still get a small royalty for each person who borrows, which means more money for my continued donations to Doctors Without Borders. And it doesn't cost the borrower a penny if he or she is already an Amazon Prime member.

Third, I recently made a nice donation to Doctors Without Borders, all due to roylaties from the first two novels.

Fourth, if you're a Kindle reader in Europe you may be pleased to learn that both Stasis and Flux are available from Amazon's European sites.

And finally, I learned today that one of my short stories has been accepted for an anthology by Dreamspinner Press. The anthology has a superhero theme and is titled Men of Steel. It's due out in ebook and print formats in April; I'll post more details when I have them.


I have several more projects currently in progress, including another novel and a novella. More information on those projects as they develop!

No comments:

Post a Comment