- My short story "Violet's Present" will be available June 1 from Dreamspinner Press. It's a longish short story, an angsty time travel piece with settings in 1940s Nebraska and Europe.
- My novella Speechless will be available from Dreamspinner in July. The blurb:
Travis Miller has a job as a machinist, a cat named Elwood, and a pathetic love life. The one bright spot in his life is the handsome guitar player he sometimes passes on his way home from work. Finally working up the courage to speak to the man, Travis learns that Drew Clifton is suffering from aphasia—although Drew can understand everything, he is unable to speak or write. The two lonely men form a friendship that soon blossoms into romance. But communication is only one of their challenges, because there’s also Travis’s inexperience with love and his precarious financial situation. If words are the bridge between two people, what will keep them together?
- My fantasy novel Brute is currently under consideration by a literary agent. This one is about a maimed, ugly giant and the effects of bullying and love.
- Another novel--a gay romance set in Venice and other central European locales--is being edited to prepare it for submission.
- A short story about a series of accidents will be submitted to the publisher soon.