I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Teases

Here's a little tease: the cover for a short story that Silver Publishing will be releasing this winter. The tentative release date is December 13.

He's awfully pretty, isn't he?

"Joys R Us" is a Christmas story. And if that's not enough holiday for you, Dreamspinner will release my Hanukkah story in December; that one's called "A Great Miracle Happened There." I'll have blurbs for you as the dates grow closer.

And also in December or January, I'll have a new novel for you. It's called Brute and it's a nice, long 90,000 words. More on that later too!

No comments:

Post a Comment