- I have a release date for Venetian Masks: February 11. Yay!
- I have a blurb for Venetian Masks too:
With Cleve’s help, Jeff falls in love with Venice and begins to reconcile with his past. For the first time, Jeff finds himself developing strong feelings for someone else. But he can’t be sure who that person is because Cleve’s background remains a mystery embroidered with lies.
Then a dark figure from Cleve’s past appears, and Jeff must choose whether to let Cleve flee alone or to join him on a desperate run through central Europe. Maybe Jeff will finally be able to see behind Cleve’s masks—if he survives the journey.
- I'm going to run a fun contest to coincide with the book release. The prize will be a big box of souvenirs from Venice and other locations in the book--with a value of nearly $100. Stay tuned for details!
- I've opened a Twitter account. Come follow me @KFieldingWrites
- In February and March I'll be hosting a bunch of fantastic authors here.