I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Friday, February 7, 2014

Facbeook chat coming up

Facebook chat on Sunday!
Sunday, February 9, I'll be chatting on Dreamspinner Press's Facebook page from 11am to 2 pm Pacific time. I'll answer questions, share excerpts from Pilgrimage, and talk about first crushes and geeks versus nerds and upcoming projects (among other things). I'll have books to give away plus a fantastic discount code.
Please join me!
If you haven't already, Like Dreamspinner Press's page, then come chat on Sunday.


In Croatia, they say, "Come have a cup of conversation."

1 comment:

  1. Since being logged in still made things on the chat a tad confusing, I just wanted to drop by and say I enjoyed the chat. I've just started the book and am looking forward to finding time to actually sit and read it.

    ReplyDelete