I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Battle

I'm not writing any fiction right now, because I have an August 1 deadline on a (non-fiction) textbook revision. I'm not allowing myself to start anything new until the revision is complete. This means there's a fierce battle going on right now between my self-control and my muse. Things could get ugly.

In the meantime, I do have projects in progress, which helps decrease the battle's intensity a little. My novella Speechless will be released next month, and Dreamspinner will also be publishing another of my stories in an anthology (yes, my third this year, in case you were keeping track!). I just submitted a novel manuscript and my lovely editor friend is helping me prepare another novel for submission as well. Just in case someone was afraid of going into Kim Fielding withdrawal. :-)

But now I have all these tempting, enticing new ideas....

No comments:

Post a Comment