I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Nice donation

Thanks to all of you who have bought the books in the Praesidum trilogy, I made another satisfying donation today to Doctors Without Borders. Doubly satisfying, actually, because a donor was matching all donations today. Give yourselves pats on the back.

And then you can do me a favor: Go to my Amazon author page and click on "like." Rumor has it that when an author reaches 40 likes, chocolate cupcakes fall from the sky--or something.

I finished my textbook revisions today too, which means in the not-so-distant future I may have time to write fiction again. But first a family roadtrip is in the offing.

2 comments:

  1. Really cool post, highly informative and professionally written..Good Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very interesting. thanks for that. we need more sites like this.

    ReplyDelete