I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

Coming soon

Dog days of August? Here's a heads-up on some things I have brewing soon:

  • On Aug 11 from 11-4 Pacific Time, I'll be hosting a chat on Dreamspinner Press's Facebook account. Friend DSP now and you can join in. I'll have a giveaway and I'll ask and answer questions.
  • On Aug 13, DSP's anthology Animal Magnetism is released. It contains a short story by yours truly, entitled "Care and Rehabilitation."
  • I'm participating in Alix Bekins' blog launch party. A whole slew of authors are playing, each contributing a daily addition to an ongoing story. My day is Aug 14, but you can start reading now, here.
  • On Aug 18, a bunch of DSP authors will be chatting on the Yahoo group Literary Nymphs Chat. You can join the group now to play then: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LiteraryNymphsChat/?yguid=208723791

No comments:

Post a Comment