I've moved!

***Click here to visit Kim Fielding's Website***

New blog posts will appear on the new site, but I've also added a feed right below this message.

Kim Fielding Writes » Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

Free novella & an interview

So the last 24 hours have been quite busy for me!

Last night I got to have dinner with the wonderful Amy Lane and her amazing family. So much fun! Her kids (and her husband too!) are really fantastic.

Then this morning, Amy and I were interviewed on Capital Public Radio. You can listen to our segment here: http://www.capradio.org/news/insight/2014/06/09/insight-060914/

Amy is such a fabulous person. Plus we got to hang in the green room with a band called Kumyn, and the band members were really nice. And, of course, for the near future I can begin all conversations by saying, "Well, when I was hanging out in the green room with Amy Lane and the band...."

And also this morning, my novella Guarded released! It's free! If you're a member of the Goodreads M/M Romance group (also free) you can read it here: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1857162-guarded-by-kim-fielding-6-9  It'll be available to everyone for download within 5 days.

So today you can hear me and read me. :-) And it's supposed to hit 105F here today and I think I need a nap.



3 comments:

  1. Fun interview! Made me even more excited about the idea of doing a content analysis of f/m vs. m/m archetypes and story lines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the release of your novella, Kim! It's always exciting to get new work out into the market. What was it like to have an interview on the radio?

    ReplyDelete